Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi). Ninja® Foodi™ Collection Compare Ninja® Foodi™. Arrange chicken, peppers, and carrots on the Ninja® Sheet Pan in a single layer. Philly Cheesesteak Style Pasta made in your Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot!!
Get ready for a months worth of lunch and dinner ideas you will want to share with your friends. Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is easy to make using your favorite Ninja® appliances. Ninja Foodi Roast Chicken – Deliciously moist chicken that's flavorful and crispy on the outside! You can have Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi)
- You need 2-4 lbs of frozen chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire.
- It’s 4 drops of Liquid Smoke.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Kraft Chipotle Aioli.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper sliced.
- It’s 4 oz of baby bella mushrooms.
- You need slices of provolone cheese.
- It’s As needed of Hoagie buns.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need As needed of Ranch dressing (for topping).
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
So easy to make in your Ninja Foodi in no time at all! The Ninja Foodi can be used for all air fryer and Instant Pot recipes as well, so technically, if I really want to go down the Instant Pot recipe road, I'm. Tender, juicy, whole chicken made right in your Instant Pot Ninja Foodi. I have to pat myself on the back for this outstanding Ninja Foodi Rotisserie Chicken recipe you guys!
Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi) step by step
- Whisk together broth, worcestershire, liquid smoke, and aioli. Add to nanoceramic liner inside Foodi..
- Put chicken breast (still frozen) in sauce mix. Salt and pepper. Top with sliced vegetables. Salt and pepper. Put on pressure lid and set valve to seal. Set Foodi to pressure cooker hi 12 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Remove pressure lid and take chicken breast out and put into another bowl. Shred chicken and return to nanoceramic liner letting it stay on keep warm. Insert the reversible rack..
- Slice open hoagie buns and butter the insides of them. Lay them flat (inside facing top) on rack. Shut air crisper lid. Set Foodi to Air Crisp 400°, press start. I let it brown about 3 minutes, but you can open lid and check periodically to make sure it hasn't crisped too much..
- Add provolone cheese slices to toasted buns. Reshut air crisper lid and press start for air crisp another 30-45 seconds until cheese is melted. Return Foodi function to Keep Warm..
- Assembled by putting hoagie bun on plate, use tongs to add chicken/vegetable mix (no juice), and top with ranch..
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each additional sandwich, allowing the chicken and vegetables to just stay on keep warm until each person wants their sandwich..
I personally think it tastes quite a bit better than the ones you can pick up in stores and the process is pretty painless. Chicken cheesesteaks are going to become your new favorite sandwich. Don't get us wrong, we love the steak in a classic philly cheesesteak. But we heart chicken even more. So we created a semi-lighter version by sautéing thinly sliced chicken breast alongside.